Active in its 3rd year now, GAAPP is a global association of organizations advocating the rights and interests of people with allergies and asthma. GAAP’s mission is to support patients with allergies and asthma throughout the world by protecting their rights and insisting on the duties of governments, healthcare professional organizations, and the general public. The GAAPP mission and our objectives were defined at the last general meeting.
Here you find the whole report:
1st GAAPP Symposium at the World Congress of Asthma, Quebec
3rd meeting in Istanbul.
Board Elections in Istanbul:
- Natalio Salmún, Argentina, President
- Per-Åke Wecksell, Sweden, 1st Vice President
- Yu Zhi Chen, China, 2nd Vice-President
- Otto Spranger, Austria, Treasurer
- Rob Lanteigne, Canada, Vice-Treasurer
- Anna Andralojc, Poland, Secretary
- Irene Krcmova, Czech Republic, Vice Secretary
- Also Antje-H. Fink Wagner from Germany is assigned to Executive Director.