Our member library is a collection of valuable resources from our member organizations. Some resources can be found in multiple languages. If you would like to inquire about translating a resource, locate the member organization that it comes from and reach out to them. Member organization emails can be found here.
- Talk to Your Doctor Guide– This new resource was just translated into Arabic by our member organization, AIAP in Qatar. If your member organization would like to translate it, please let us know at GAAPP. We are also currently looking into translation in Spanish and Portuguese.
- NIH Living with Asthma Videos to use on your social media channels by tagging with #BreatheBetter.
- Living with Asthma Videos: This 3-video animated series highlights general information about asthma, key aspects of its management, and the importance of an asthma action plan. Watch these asthma videos.
- Treating and Communicating about Asthma: Insights from Patients, Caregivers, and Health Care Providers: This formative research report highlights key insights from patients, caregivers and healthcare providers captured during focus groups and in-depth interviews. Read this formative research report.
- The “How to use an Asthma Action Plan” Videos contains information about the NIH Asthma Action Plan for your patients (https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/files/docs/public/lung/asthma_actplan.pdf) – also available in Spanish. If you want to translate it to your language to use it for your patients we can help you with it. Just let us know!
- Medical Instruction videos in Swedish: https://www.medicininstruktioner.se/