GAAPP will launch on October 15th 2021 the first Respiratory Right Care Summit.
This global summit will convene members from GAAPP, GINA/GOLD, World Allergy Organization, WHO-GARD, FIRS and community stakeholders to draft and endorse initial policy statements. These statements will be assembled into an advocacy toolkit to share with all participating organizations and encourage its use to drive policy change globally.
Each member organization of this steering committee will be encouraged to provide evidence-based knowledge according to their perspective and expertise.
The Four Pillars of the RRCS / Key Themes for Policy Change Statements:
- Access to Care and Access to Innovative Treatments in Respiratory Care
- Continuous funding for Research & Innovation in Respiratory Care
- Health Equity in Respiratory Care
- Environmental Health in Respiratory Care
Foundational papers for the RRCS
- Patient Charters (Severe Asthma, Childhood Asthma, COPD, EDD)
- OCS Stewardship – Patient Charter
- Perspectives on decisions for treatment and care in severe asthma
- GINA and GOLD Guidelines
The goals of the RRCS:
To develop and disseminate an advocacy toolkit with key policy statements seeking global policy change in respiratory care, working to ensure the right treatment to the right patient at the right time with the fewest barriers.
If you have any questions regarding the RRCS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org