GAAPP is glad to provide you with financial support for your projects.  We make available some project funding each year for which GAAPP members can submit a Request for Funding. Projects should reflect GAAPP’s Mission and Objectives

Before you apply, we encourage you to make sure that you read and understand GAAPP Project Funding Policy.

  1. Only member organizations may submit funding requests.
  2. To submit a funding request, a member organization must have been a member of GAAPP for at least six months, dating from the Board’s approval as a member.
  3. To be considered, the organization must also demonstrate that it has genuinely participated in and engaged with GAAPP in at least one campaign, meeting, or initiative.
  4. Member organizations can submit a request for funding at any time, but the Board quarterly will only review funding requests.
    • March funding revision: Applications must be submitted by 15 March.
    • June funding revision: Applications must be submitted by 15 June.
    • September funding revision: Applications must be submitted by 15 September.
    • December funding revision: Applications must be submitted by 15 December.
  5. Only one request for funding from a member organization will be considered in a six-month funding cycle.
  6. GAAPP will only fund up to 25% of any given project, and requests for funding must indicate the funding sources of the other 75% of funding.
  7. No world awareness day funding will be granted as GAAPP wishes its member organizations to participate in GAAPP’s own global campaigns for world awareness days.
  8. Requests for funding must:
    • Be written in English
    • Provide a reasonably detailed budget that includes all estimated costs of the project. The budget should include the project’s total cost and major categories (e.g., costs associated with development, delivery, materials, and staffing). As GAAPP only funds up to 25% of any project, indicate the likely funding source(s) of the remaining 75%.
    • Commit to providing a report on the project as proof of accountability no less than three months after the completion of the project.
    • Include the names and positions in the member organization of the two executive members who sign the funding request.
    • State the project duration, noting that all projects must be completed within one year.

Application Form