ARGENTINA – AAAL. Asociación Argentina de Alergia al Látex. Asociación Civil
Pringles 913, AEQ, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Argentine Association of Latex Allergy (AAAL) was born in 2011, as a result of the joint effort of a multidisciplinary team of professionals to raise awareness about latex allergy, an acquired and life-threatening but a preventable condition that, to date, has no curative treatment. With the mission of contributing to the prevention of sensitization to natural rubber latex and associated foods in exposed workers, at-risk groups and in the general population, and to advocate for improving the quality of life of those affected and their families, the AAAL became a Non-Profit Civil Association, obtaining its legal status on October 27, 2017.
- Address: Pringles 913 1°6, C1183AEQ, Ciudad de Buenos Aires – Argentina
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +54 911 59350448
- URL: saludsinlatex.com.ar
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saludsinlatex/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/saludsinlatex/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/saludsinlatex
- Delegate: Gabriela Carina Chromoy, President
ARGENTINA – Asociación Argentina de Pacientes con Asma
Moreno 909, CABA, Argentina
The Association raises awareness about the importance of asthma and its treatment for patients suffering from the disease. They also engage patients and families to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of asthma patients and their families and contribute to improving the quality of life. The organization collaborates with the medical and scientific community for the adequate development of the treatment of patients. They promote the organization’s objectives and plans/projects to relevant stakeholders (Ministry of Health, other policymakers, and professional healthcare organizations..) The organization advocates with national, provincial, and municipal governmental authorities on patient regulation and protection, access to medication, and other regulatory aspects. Also, they propose structures and forms of funding for educational, advertising, and medication access programs for asthma patients and promote products and services that contribute to the quality of life of asthma patients.
- Address: Moreno 909, CABA C1091AAS, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +54 91149388360
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aapasma
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aapasma
- Delegate: Alvaro Pérez Centeno, Account Manager
ARGENTINA – FUNDALER, Fundación para el Estudio del Asma y otras Enfermedades Alérgica
Doctor Enrique Finochietto 894, AAB, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Fundaler is the Foundation for the Study of Asthma and Other Allergic Diseases. Established in 1982 by the Argentine Association of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, the organization believes that education is the best prevention – which in turn is the best treatment. They provide resources on asthma and other allergic diseases and related health conditions, such as pneumonia, COPD and COVID-19.
- Address: Dr. E. Finochietto 894, C1272AAB Buenos Aires
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +54 11 4307 – 4050
- URL: www.fundaler.org.ar
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fundaler/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FUNDALER
- Delegate: Natalio Salmùn, President
ARGENTINA – RED INMUNOS, REDInmunos Asoc Argentina de Alergia a Alimentos
O Nanzer 547, Luque, Córdoba, Argentina
Red Inmunos is a non-profit association for parents of children with food allergies. The associates are the parents of children who, in the first months or years of life and who have just been diagnosed, need reliable information on how to move about from day to day. Red Inmunos prepares guides and videos for schools and parents and carries out training sessions in conjunction with health professionals and food companies to train their employees. Red Inmunos belongs to the Food Allergens Platform, which is an interdisciplinary association with state agencies and food companies and allergen control kits.
- Address: Address: O Nanzer 547, Luque, Córdoba, Argentina
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +54 1122658309
- URL: https://redinmunos.org.ar/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redinmunos
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/redinmunos
- Delegate: Verónica Pernas, President
ARGENTINA – UNASMA, Fundación Internacional de Asma y Alergia
Doctor Enrique Finochietto, AAB, Buenos Aires, Argentina
UNASMA is the International Foundation for Asthma and Allergies. Founded in New Orleans, USA, in 1996 as the Pan American Union of Asthma and Allergy Foundations — Union Panamericana de Fundaciones de Asma y Alergia (UNASMA), the organization was re-founded in Argentina under its current name in 2003. UNASMA aims to coordinate and share athletic events and educational activities for asthmatic patients and their families, and promote further study in the field.
- Address: Dr. E. Finochietto 894, C1272AAB Buenos Aires
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +54 11 4307-4050
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unasma/
AUSTRALIA – Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia
10 Gladstone Road, Castle Hill NSW, Australia
A&AA’s vision focuses on improving the quality of life of all Australians living with allergic diseases. Increased community awareness, patient education, and support are critical to improving health and wellbeing. A&AA is the only established and recognized national patient advocate driving the mission of listening, guiding, and educating Australians living with all allergic disease(s). A&AA has health educators trained in allergic disease responding to requests for help to our free national support line (which provides assistance across multiple channels – telephone, email, private messages). A&AA works closely with peak medical bodies including the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA). A&AA is a proud founding partner (alongside ASCIA) in co-chairing the National Allergy Strategy (“NAS”). As at 29 November 2021, A&AA has 7,607 members/subscribers and over 62,000 social media followers. The subscriber base is representative of the general population spread accordingly in every state and territory of Australia.
- Address: Unit 15, 10 Gladstone Road, Castle Hill, 2153, NSW, Australia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 296802999
- URL: https://allergyfacts.org.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnaphylaxisAustralia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AAAaust
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allergicaustralia/
- Delegate: Maria Said
Asthma WA, 36 Ord Street, West Perth WA, Australia
Asthma WA provides free individualized education and support to Western Australians with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and their carers, to improve health and wellbeing and decrease preventable ED presentations, hospitalizations and deaths. We aim to reduce the health, social and economic impacts of asthma and COPD through better management of these conditions, keeping people
well in the community. We also provide education and training in group settings for GPs, practice nurses, pharmacies, schools, sporting clubs, workplaces, child-care centers, and prisons and advocate on behalf of our consumers to reduce complacency and stigma.
- Address: Asthma WA, 36 Ord Street, West Perth WA, Australia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 0892893600
- URL: https://asthmawa.org.au
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AsthmaWA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Asthma_WA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asthma_wa/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/asthmawa
- Delegate: Donna Rendell, CEO
Australia Post – Pacific Paradise LPO, Pacific Paradise QLD 4564, Australia
ausEE Inc. is Australia’s peak national support and patient advocacy organization representing Australians living with an Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder (EGID) including Eosinophilic Oesophagitis (EoE). Their mission is to improve the lives of those affected by EGIDs by providing support, evidence-based information, resources, and campaigning to raise awareness and funds for further research in Australia. ausEE Inc. provides support networks online, and in-person. They also attend medical conferences to raise awareness to the medical community and host the National EOS Awareness Week and Feeding Tube Awareness Week yearly. They also support the allergy community through social media and issue grants for medical research projects into EGID.
- Address: PO Box 9303, Pacific Paradise Qld, Australia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 1300923043
- URL: https://www.ausee.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auseeinc
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/auseeorg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ausee_inc
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ausEESupportNetwork
- Delegate: Sarah Gray, Founder
AUSTRALIA – Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
The Eczema Association of Australasia Inc (EAA) is a national charity not-for-profit organization founded in January 1994 that supports and educates Eczema sufferers and carers, along with the wider community, in all aspects of Eczema and its impact.
The EAA’s free number 1300 300 182 provides a ‘friendly supportive ear’ to sufferers who often don’t know where to turn for help and advice. The EAA also aims to increase public awareness of Eczema, improve treatment of sufferers and carers in public situations, improve and broaden the availability of medical treatments and supplies for Eczema sufferers, and maintain links with Medical Professionals for the latest information and facilitate Specialised Research.
- Address: PO Box 1784 DC. Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 458006937
- Website: https://www.eczema.org.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eczemaau
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eczemaau
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EczemaAu
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj4ZRkFtQKZJHNbB6RqMuZQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-privitera-546067151/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@eczemaau
- Delegate: Michelle Privitera
AUSTRALIA – National Asthma Council Australia
153-161 Park Street, South Melbourne VIC, Australia
The National Asthma Council Australia aims to facilitate best-practice care for those with both asthma and allergies. The organisation has developed evidence-based asthma guidelines, practice tools and resources, as well as creating an education program, which provides the public with information on asthma and allergy management.
- Address: Suite 104, Level 1, 153-161 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +61 3 9929 4333
- URL: www.nationalasthma.org.au
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nationalasthmacouncil/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/asthmacouncilau
- Delegate: Ms Rhonda Cleveland , CEO
AUSTRIA – COPD Austria – Selbsthilfegruppe für COPD und Langzeit-Sauerstoff-Therapie
Dorfstraße 45, 8041 Graz, Austria
COPD Austria is a Support group for COPD and long-term oxygen therapy. They Provide help in dealing with the diagnosis of COPD, support people with COPD, and provide long-term oxygen in all phases of life. They also work to improve the quality of life of those affected and their relatives, promote the exchange of experiences and help to gain distance from the disease in casual conversations. COPD Austria encourages those affected to take part in outdoor activities (Nordic walking, visits to motor parks, walks, etc.) to maintain and promote the desire for physical activities, as well as to remain mobile or to become mobile again, to maintain social contacts, fun and joie de vivre at group meetings of affected persons and relatives. They also provide education about COPD and new developments in medical treatment to reduce existing inhibitions, counter stigmatization, and organize lectures on the subject.
- Address: Dorfstraße 45, 8041 Graz, Austria
- Website: https://www.copd-austria.at
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +43 650 88 23006
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/copdaustria
- Delegate: Judith & Georg illek, Chairwoman & deputy chairwoman
AUSTRIA – Österreichische Lungenunion
Obere Augartenstraße 26, Vienna, Austria
The Austrian Lung Union (ÖLU), founded 1985, is a nationwide active self-help group for people with respiratory diseases (Asthma, COPD, CF, Lung Cancer), skin diseases (Neurodermatitis, Urticaria) and allergies. The ÖLU supports and promotes the maturity of those affected. The goal: Informed patients and an informed society.
Use the offers of the Austrian Lung Union and help to raise public awareness regarding the importance of allergies, respiratory diseases and atopic diseases. We give and convey guidance for self-help. In doing so, we strive for partnership awareness: The physician as a partner in the life of the patient, but also the patient as a partner in the physician’s efforts.
- Address: Obere Augartenstrasse 26-28, 1020 Vienna
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 1 330 42 86
- URL: www.lungenunion.at
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lungenunion/
- Delegate: Gundula Koblmiller, MSc; Thomas Stodulka (Board members)
BELGIUM – EFA European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations
Rue du Congrès 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
The European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (EFA) is responsible for connecting 39 allergy, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients’ associations across 24 countries. The independent non-profit organization is patient-led and advocates on a European-level for the needs of those with allergies, asthma and COPD from its head office in Brussels, Belgium.
- Address: 35 Rue du Congrès, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32 (0)2 227 2712
- URL: www.efanet.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EFAPatients
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EFA_Patients
- Delegate: Susanna Palkonen, Director
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA – Association of Patients with Allergies, Asthma and Atopic Dermatitis
Trg oteškog bataljona 59, Ilidža, Sarajevo Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Organisation for Patients with Allergies, Asthma and Atopic Dermatitis (AAA), a not-for-profit organization is the only patient organization for people with atopic diseases in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a unique online community of more than 10.000 patients.
- Address: Trg oteskog Bataljona 59, Sarajevo, 71 000
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +38762725608
- URL: www.aaa.ba and www.klinika.ba
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/alergije.astma.atopijski.dermatitis
- Delegate: Vildana Mujkic, President
BRAZIL – ABRA-Associação Brasilleira de Asmáticos
Alameda Iraé, 620 – Indianópolis, São Paulo – State of São Paulo, Brazil
Founded in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, The Brazilian Society of Asthmatics aims to connect doctors and other medical professionals to assist asthmatics through knowledge sharing. ABRA then disseminates the acquired information to patients and the general population.
- Address: Alameda Iraé, 620 conj. 52 – Moema – São Paulo, CEP: 04075-903
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +55 11 5549-8199
- URL: www.sbasp.org.br
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.abrasaopaulo.org/
- Delegate: Ms Zuleid D. L. Mattar – Mrs José Roberto Jardim
BRAZIL – ABRAF (Brazilian Pulmonary Hypertension and Related Diseases Association)
Rua Doutor Virgílio de Carvalho Pinto, 445 – Pinheiros, São Paulo – São Paulo, 05415-030, Brazil
ABRAF assists the community living with pulmonary hypertension, heart failure, pulmonary fibrosis, severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and alpha-1. Since 2006, ABRAF is a registered association in Brazil.
Its mission is to improve patients’ quality of life, support them and their families, raise awareness of their disease, collaborate with healthcare providers, and advocate for public policies on adequate, accessible treatment.
Based in São Paulo, ABRAF also reaches Latin-American and Portuguese-speaking countries. In ABRAF’s support groups, helpline, or educational conferences, families receive information on access to social security, treatment, and clinical trials. Local communities also benefit from the institution’s research, awareness campaigns, and advocacy at federal, state, and local levels.
- Address: Rua Virgílio de Carvalho Pinto, 445, São Paulo, São Paulo 05415-030
- Website: https://www.abraf.ong
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +55 0800 042 0070
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hipertensaopulmonar
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hipertensaopulmonar/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ABRAFHipertens%C3%A3oPulmonareDoen%C3%A7asCorrelatas
- Delegate: Flavia Lima
BRAZIL – CDD – Day By Day Chronic
Avenida Emílio Ribas, 1058 – Jardim Tijuco, Guarulhos – SP, Brazil
The Chronicles of Day-to-Day association was established to combat the struggles of living with chronic diseases. The organisation aims to spread information on a range of chronic conditions through the internet to reach the most diverse people.
- Address: Avenida Emilio Ribas, 1058 – sala 507 – Jardim Tijuco – Guarulhos/SP- CEP: 07020-010
- E-Mail: Gustavo@amigosmultiplos.org.br
- Phone: +55 11 997002800
- URL: www.cdd.org.br
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cddcronicos/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cddcronicos
- Delegate: Gustavo San Martin
BRAZIL – Instituto Unidos pela Vida
Rua Francisco Rocha, 198 – Batel, Curitiba – State of Paraná, Brazil
Founded in 2011, headquartered in Curitiba/PR, and operating nationwide, Unidos pela Vida – Brazilian Institute for the Care of Cystic Fibrosis, is a non-profit civil society organization whose mission is to advocate for people with cystic fibrosis in Brazil to have knowledge about their health and rights, equity of access to early diagnosis and the best treatments, contributing to improved quality of life. It was on the list of the 10 best small NGOs in the country in 2020 and 2021. In 2018 and 2019, it was recognized as the best small NGO in Brazil among the 100 best NGOs in the country and also received the Grand Prix Award, as the best Third Sector practice of Paraná, by the GRPCOM Institute, in 2019.
- Address: Rua Francisco Rocha, 198 | Bairro Batel | Curitiba, PR 80420-130
- Website: https://www.unidospelavida.org.br
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +55 (41) 99636-9493
- Facebook: https://fb.com/unidospelavida
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/institutounidospelavida/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unidospelavida
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@unidospelavida
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1RKDgocjKQluEarWlvBAvC
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/InstitutoUnidospelaVidaFibroseC%C3%ADstica
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/unidospelavida/
- Delegates: Veronica Stasiak, Executive Director &
Gabriel Johnson Projects and Institutional Relations Coordinator.
BRAZIL – PIPA – Programa Infantil de Prevenção De Asma
Prefeitura Municipal de Uruguaiana – Rua 15 de Novembro – Centro, Uruguaiana – RS, Brazil
The Children’s Asthma Prevention Program was formed in Uruguaiana, Brazil in 2012. Coordinated by Dr. Marilyn Urrutia Pereira, the organisation specializes in paediatric care for children with asthma and associated health concerns.
- Address: Prefectura Municipal de Urugubiana, 15 Novembro 1402-15, 97501-570
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +55 5599797788
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pipaprogramainfantildeasma/
- Delegate: Marilyn Urrutia Pereira, President
BULGARIA – Association of Bulgarians with Bronchial Asthma, Аllergy and COPD /ABBA
Shipka Street 5, 1504 Sofia, Bulgaria
ABBA is a voluntary civic association of people suffering from allergic and chronic lung diseases, founded in 2002. In our work so far we have sought to support our members and all patients, as one of the most important tasks of the association is to inform them about modern methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment and improve their quality of life.
- Address: Sofia 1000, Triadiza 5 B Str., Bulgaria
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +359 899168441
- Delegate: Diana Hadzhiangelova, President
124 Merton St, Toronto, ON M4S 2Z2, Canada
Asthma Canada is the only national charity solely devoted to improving the lives of Canadians living with asthma and respiratory allergies. Asthma Canada’s mission is to help Canadians with asthma lead healthy lives through education, advocacy and research. Empowering patients with evidence-based information, education and support programs, our vision is a future without asthma.
- Address: 124 Merton St., Suite 401, Toronto. M4S 2Z2
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 1-866-787-4050
- URL: www.asthma.ca
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AsthmaCanada
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsthmaCanada
- Delegate: Vanessa Foran, President
Quebec City, QC G1C 6S4, Canada
Canadian Chronic Urticaria Society (CCUS) is a non-profit organization. Its mission is to help improve patients’ health and quality of life who have to deal with chronic urticaria. Operations to bring their mission to life began in August 2019 with the organization of an educational day on chronic urticaria in Quebec City. In 2020, CCUS made a digital shift by giving itself a website with spaces dedicated to members. In2021, they obtained a federal charter and became an affiliate member of the Canadian Skin Patients Alliance (CSPA).
- Address: Québec, QC G1C 6S4, Canada
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 418-380-5844
- URL: http://urticairechronique.ca/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chroniqueurticaire
- Delegate: Elain Dery, Director
CHILE – Asociación chilena de hipertensión pulmonar
Pje. Dos 245, Puente Alto, 8150215, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The Chilean Association of Pulmonary Hypertension directs its work to influence public policies and promote practices aimed at improving the quality of life of those living with pulmonary hypertension through development, knowledge generation, education, and citizen participation, safeguarding the dignity and autonomy of patients from the 2 phases of prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Their goal’s a humanized and sustainable health system where all patients have access to and timely diagnosis. They work at the national level.
- Address: Pje dos #245 villa, Empart 8150000, Chile.
- Phone: (+56) 997470875
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.asociacionhapchi.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hipertensionpulmonarchile/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hapchi_oficial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HAPCHI_CHILE
- Delegate: Teresa Muller Fernandez
CHINA – CAAPP – Childhood Asthma and Allergy Patient Platform
2 Yabaolu, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
The Childhood Asthma and Allergy Patient Platform (CAAPP) have been responsible for hosting numerous events and activities, from communication and sports days to Asthma Day – in which it encourages those with asthma to control their condition.
- Address: Center for Asthma Research and Education, 2 YaBao Road Beijing, P.R.CHINA,100020
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86-10-13901246913
- Delegate: Yu Zhi Chen, Coordinator
COLOMBIA – FIQUIRES (Fundación Colombiana para la Fibrosis Quística y Enfermedades Respiratorias)
Fundación Colombiana para Fibrosis Quistica, Carrera 47 #93-34, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
FIQUIRES helps Colombian patients with lungs diseases to cover all their needs.
Their mission is to provide the best support to Colombian Respiratory patients with integrity, efficiency, and quality. They participate and plan many activities like social work, support groups, training, comprehensive specialist services, patient support, public health surveillance, work with governing bodies,
economic evaluation in health and community pharmacovigilance.
- Address: Carrera 47 #93-34, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +57 1 7039491
- URL: https://fiquires.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FIQUIRES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fiquires
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fiquires/
- Delegate: Martha Herrera, Legal Representative
COLOMBIA – Fundación Ayúdanos a Respirar
Calle 152, Suba, Bogota, Colombia
Fundación Ayúdanos a Respirar is a non-profit organization created by patients working on behalf of patients and their families, dedicated to raising awareness, educating, raising visibility, influencing public policy, and advocating for the rights of patients with pulmonary hypertension and chronic and rare cardiorespiratory diseases. They offer accompaniment with individualized mentoring, support groups, educational lectures on the disease, and how to navigate the health system. From altruism, they support social causes and currently implement educational programs for the patient and caregiver. They promote research and development.
- Address: Calle 152, Suba, Bogota, Colombia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HipertensionPulmonarCol
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ayudanosarespirar/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ayudaarespirar
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7adKFTgd-1ofHns2cXhkeg
- Delegate: Dinha Grajales, President
Carrera 12 #42-20, Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Fundapso is a non-profit foundation formed by a group of patients diagnosed with skin diseases and professionals from different areas interested in working to provide psychological, occupational, and social support to the patients. and professionals from different regions, interested in working to provide psychological, occupational, and social support to people affected by psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and other skin diseases in Colombia.
Its mission is to generate a change in patients’ quality of life through education and support to patients and their families to achieve a better quality of life.
- Address: Calle 12#42-20, Cali, Valle, Colombia
- Website: https://www.fundapso.org/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +57 3113777844
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FundapsoColombia
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fundapso/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FundapsoColombia
- LinkedIn: https://co.linkedin.com/in/fundapso-colombia-0793b68b
- Delegate: Guillermo Gutierrez
CROATIA – Croatian Association of Parents of Children with Asthma
Srebrnjak 100, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The mission statement of the Asthma Parent Support Group is to promote knowledge on asthma and other allergic and chronic pulmonary diseases and to achieve better compliance of patients and their parents, as well as to help our patients with their specific needs, thus contributing to the well-being of the whole society. They organize meetings devoted to increasing the knowledge of asthma and asthma therapy. The active approach of parents is encouraged via support groups to help solve some of the complex issues associated with asthma treatment, especially in treating children with biological drugs.
- Address: Srebrnjak 100 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bolnica-srebrnjak.hr
- Phone: +385 16391166
- Delegate: Marina Jakirović, Secretary
CZECH REPUBLIC – CIPA – Ceská iniciativa pro astma (Czech Initiative for Asthma)
Sokolská 31, 120 00 New Town, Czechia
The Czech Initiative for Asthma seeks to increase awareness of bronchial asthma. Based in Prague, the organisation aims to improve asthma diagnosis at a younger age and effectively and safely treat it in order to prevent irreversible changes. The Czech Initiative for Asthma also focuses on the economic impact of asthma, trying to make medical support accessible for all.
- Address: Sokolská 31, 12000 Praha
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +42 0 224266229
- URL: www.cipa.cz
- Delegate: Dr. Stanislav Kos, PhD., FCCP, President
CZECH REPUBLIC – Czech Civic Association Against Lung Diseases (COPN)
Budínova 67/2, Prague 8-Libeň, Czechia
The Czech Civic Association against Lung Diseases (ČOPN) supports the Czech Civic Association against Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases. The organisation’s members are made up of both patients and experts, as the group seeks to facilitate knowledge sharing about lung diseases between them.
- Address: Budinova 67/2, Prague 8, Czech Republic, 18081
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +420-602157987
- URL: www.copn.cz
- Delegate: Dr. Stanislav Kos, PhD., FCCP, President
EL SALVADOR – Asociacion Psoriasis Nueva Vida El Salvador PSONUVES
Calle Los Bambues no.9, San Salvador, El Salvador
Non-profit association of patients for patients, working to improve the quality of life of people with Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis and skin diseases including Atopic Dermatitis, focusing on education and improving care and access to therapies and medications, as well as providing accompaniment to our members. They work in advocacy with health authorities. They have a working alliance with the Ministry of Health of our country,
- Address: lotificacion Altos de la Casona canton las Dispensas calle los bambúes No.9 ,San José Villanueva, La Libertad 503, El Salvador
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +503 72-10-02-02
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dermatitis-At%C3%B3pica-El-Salvador-117593533251909/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dermatitis.atopicasv/?hl=es
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dermatitis_sv
- Delegate: Evelyn Roxana Azucena de Aguirre, President
ETHIOPIA – Asthma and Allergies Patient Association of Ethiopia (ETH)
Lideta sub-city, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Aiming to disseminate information about asthma and allergies for the benefit of both patients and medical professionals, the Asthma and Allergies Patient Association of Ethiopia (ETH) is based in the capital, Addis Ababa.
- Address: Lideta sub city, 1875, Ethiopia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 00251 911 40 48 91
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ethioasthma/
- Delegate: Dejen Birhanu, President
FINLAND – Allergia-, iho- ja astmaliitto (Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation)
Paciuksenkatu 19, 00270 Helsinki, Finland
Focusing on allergies, asthma and skin diseases, the Finnish Allergy and Asthma Federation offers counselling, professional training and peer support, as well as conducting research and releasing publications in the field.
- Address: Paciuksenkatu 19, 00270 Helsinki
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- URL: www.allergia.fi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allergiaihojaastmaliitto
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Allergia_astma
- Delegate: Paula Hellemaa, Director
FRANCE – Association Asthme et Allergies (French Asthma and Allergies Association)
9 Rue de Vanves, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Established in 1991, the non-profit association seeks to support those with asthma or allergies, their parents and medical professionals working in the field. The French Asthma and Allergies association is a member of the European Federation of Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (EFA) and has received the gold medal from the National Academy of Medicine.
- Address: 9 rue de Vanves, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +33 1 4131 6160
- URL: www.asthme-allergies.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/associationasthmeetallergies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsthmeAllergies
- Delegate: Christine Rolland, Director
66 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
The French Federation of Associations and Friends of Patients, Insufficient of Disabled Respiratory (FFAAIR) launched in 2007 and is made up of 65 regional or departmental associations. As an association of patients, it seeks to defend patients’ rights when recognizing respiratory diseases.
- Address: 66 bd. Saint Michel, 75006, Paris, France
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 6 3146 9097
- URL: www.ffaair.org
- Delegate: Lilaya Belenko Gentet, Council Member
GAMBIA – Hope Life International Gambia
Serrekunda, The Gambia
The charitable, non-governmental organization was set up in 2004 to help sufferers of human rights victims of poverty, diseases, natural disaster, starvation, alleviating pains. Based in The Gambia, the organization helps those in Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
- Adress: N0 4a Foday Kabbah High Way L/Kunda Sabiji, PMB392 Serrekunda
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +220 7162576
- URL: https://hlilife.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hope-Life-International-2282387845335757/
- Delegate: Joseph Idigba Awuru
GAMBIA – Permian Health Lung Institute
Kanifing, Serrekunda, The Gambia
The Permian Health Lung Institute is a leading advocacy and research center for lung health that are dedicated to empowering the community through education, research, and providing the highest quality of care to patients suffering from various respiratory illnesses. The Institute actively engages in lung health initiatives and awareness campaigns in The Gambia. The Clean Air Initiative is an innovative, multidisciplinary effort by the Permian Health Lung Institute to promote lung health locally by filling the air quality knowledge and evidence gap in The Gambia.
- Address: Plot 41 Kanifing Institutional Area, Kanifing Municipality P.O.Box 2990, Serrekunda
- Website: https://permian-health.org/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +220 9362304941
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/permianhealth
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/permian-health-the-lung-institute/
- Delegate: Sunkaru Touray, Director
GERMANY – Urtikaria-Helden e.V.
Saurbornstr. 3 56073 Koblenz Germany
Association founded by patients to give other urticaria patients a first point of contact for their disease. All information we can gather is made available free of charge to any patient and is always updated. Urtikaria-Helden e.V. was founded by one of the largest hives groups on Facebook.
- Address: Saurbornstr. 3 56073, Koblenz, Germany
- Website: https://urtikaria-helden.de
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 01717873333
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Urtikariahelden
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/urtikaria.helden/
- Delegate: Sabine Bauer, Chair
Eleftheriou Venizelou 115, Agia Paraskevi, Greece
Anixi is a non-profit organization aimed at combating allergies and asthma through information, education, social presence by organizing workshops, seminars, discussions in collaboration with scientific companies and relevant NGOs in Greece and abroad.
- Address: 75, El. Venizelou Str., Holargos 115 61, Athens
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +30 210 7726160
- Delegate: Marianella Salapatas, Founder
ICELAND – Icelandic Lung Association
Síðumúli 6, Reykjavík, Iceland
SLS was established by lung patients and stakeholders in lung welfare and prevention in 1997. Since then, the organisation has worked in the best interests of lung patients and their care. SLS launched their website in 2003 to create more access to information on lung conditions for the general public and regularly hold educational meetings on lung diseases.
- Address: Sioumuli 6, 108 Reykjavik
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +354-560-4812
- URL: www.lungu.is
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Samt%C3%B6k-Lungnasj%C3%BAklinga-218590314822372/
- Delegate: Aldis Jonsdottir, Chairman
Prachin Mahakali Mandir, Mangalam Place, Sector 3, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Allergy Care is made up of patients with allergies and food intolerances, and their families. The organisation aims to encourage and promote research on allergies while fostering the exchange of information between patients.
- Address: Near Kali Mata Mandir, Ringh Road Mall, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 8233337788
- URL: www.allergycareindia.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Allergy-Care-India-106111650873887/
- Delegate: Dr. Ashok Gupta, CEO
Rajagopal Nagar, 1st Street, Rajagopal Nagar, Muthukrishna Nagar, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628008, India
EMPOWER is a registered Civil Society Organization working in grassroots communities for the past 31 years. Accredited to UNEP & UNCCD and received the best consumer VCO award from Govt of Tamil Nadu, India. EMPOWER has special status with the UN ECOSOC. They launched the Global Asthma Community Forum, 50th World Conference on Lung Health – An Initiative of Empower -Member of the Union. EMPOWER is registered and authorized by the Government of India.
- Address: 107/93D/15, Rajagopal Nagar First Street, Green valley Colony, Millerpuram, Tuticorin, 628008, India
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 919443148599
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EMPOWER-INDIA-156824971192648
- Delegate: Arumugam Sankar
IRELAND – Asthma Society of Ireland
42-43 Amiens Street, Mountjoy, Dublin 1, Ireland
Aiming to transform the lives of the 380,000 people in Ireland with asthma, Asthma Society of Ireland offers education and support to those with asthma and their family and caregivers.
- Address: 42-43 Amiens Street, Mount Joy, Dublin
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +353 18 178 886
- URL: www.asthma.ie
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asthmasociety/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsthmaIreland
- Delegate: Sarah O’Connor, CEO
ITALY – Associazione Respiriamo Insieme Onlus
Via Nicolò Tommaseo, 94, 35131 Padova, Province of Padua, Italy
Associazione Respiriamo Insieme Onlus joined the European Lung Foundation (ELF) in 2017, three years after it was founded. The organisation offers education on respiratory diseases to patients and parents of patients, as well as promoting further awareness, diagnosis and treatment of breathing disorders of adults and children.
- Address: via Nicolo Tommaseo 94, 35131 Padova, Italy
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44(0)7848693000 and/or +393312759920
- URL: www.respiriamoinsieme.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Respiriamo-Insieme-796368557108934/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/respiriamoinsie
- Delegate: Ms Francesca Pirovano, Foreign Relations Liaisons
Piazza Alcide de Gasperi, 45a, Padua, Province of Padua, Italy
Founded in 2002, Food Allergy Italia aims to protect the health of people suffering from food allergies and intolerances. The non-profit association is formed of patients, adults and parents of children with allergies, and seeks to increase social sensitivity and create inclusive communities.
- Address: Piazza De Gasperi 45/A, 35131 Padova, Italy
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +39 340 2391230
- URL: foodallergyitalia.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoodAllergyItalia/
- Delegate: Marcia Podestà, President
JAPAN – J-Breath, NPO Japan Respiratory Disorder Patient Information Center
2 Chome-28-1 Honkomagome, Bunkyo City, Tokyo, Japan
Founded in 1994 by patients with respiratory diseases, J-Breath disseminates information regarding respiratory conditions and promotes patient support, aiming to sustain a high quality of life for all.
- Address: B1211, 2-28-1 Honkomagome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0021, Japan
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +81 (0)3 5981 1181
- URL: www.j-breath.jp/
- Delegate: Ms Kazuko Tohyama, Chairman
JORDAN – Food Allergy Network, Jordan
The Food Allergy Network serves as a community for those affected by food allergies to learn, share, support and raise awareness. The group includes parents of patients and nutritionists, enabling them to exchange tips on how best to support children with food allergies.
- Address: Bomidyan, 11821 Jordan
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +962795550020
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foodallergynetworkjordan/
- Delegate: Dana, Founder
KENYA – Allergy and Asthma Organization of Kenya
Narok Town, Narok County Province, Kenya
The non-profit organization aims to promote awareness, advocacy and education on allergies, asthma, COPD and other respiratory related conditions.
- Address: Narok County,Narok Town, Kenya
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://aaokenya.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AAKENYA.ORG/
- Delegate: Isaack Sunte
MEXICO – Asociación Mexicana de Fibrosis Quística, A.C. (Mexican Association of CF)
Avenida Revolución 779, Nonoalco, 03700 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Founded in 1982, its mission is to expand and improve the diagnosis of cystic fibrosis by advocating public policies for the application of expanded neonatal screening and bringing diagnostic centers to places where they do not exist, even when they have the haospital infrastructure to do so. They also work to promote the creation of care centers in places whee the diagnosis has been carried out, providing patients with access to forms of control and specialized treatment of the disease, improving their quality of life and life expectancy.
In education, they work to disseminate and increase knowledge about CF among parents, patients, physicians, health personnel, and the general public.
- Address: Avenida Revolución 779, interior 5, Colonia Santa María Nonoalco, Delegación Benito Juárez, Ciudad de México 03700. Mexico
- Website: http://www.fq.org.mx/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +52 5555111498
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMFQMX
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amfqmx/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AMFQAC/videos
- Delegate: Guadalupe Campoy Ruy Sánchez, General Director
Avenida Francisco I. Madero, Centro, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
The Clinic for Rehabilitation and Education in Asthma and Allergy (CREAA) is part of the Regional Center for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (CRAIC), located at the Facultad de Medicina y Hospital Universitario.
- Address: Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León; Edificio de Policlínica II, 4to., Piso; Av. Francisco I. Madero Pte. s/n y Av. Gonzalitos C.P. 64460, Col. Mitras Centro, Monterrey, N.L.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +52 (81) 83482459
- Delegate: Sandra Nora González Díaz, Director
NIGERIA – Amaka Chiwuike-Uba Foundation (ACUF)
51 Nza Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria
ACUF is a non-profit, non-governmental and charitable organization that was established in 2016. Through research, education, networking and advocacy, ACUF aims to improve the lives of those with asthma and allergic diseases.
- Address: 51 Nza Street, Independence Layout, Enugu, P.O. Box 3539, Enugu
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +234 909 114 4601
- URL: www.acuf.org.ng
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acufng/
- Delegate: Chiwuike Uba, Executive Director
NIGERIA – Asthma Relief Campaign Project
426 Magnus Abe Street, Wuye, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
Asthma Relief Campaign Project (ASMARCAP) is an Independent Nigerian charity organization (charity no 12970) working to conquer asthma in the country and create adequate awareness of the disorder in partnership with people with asthma, and all who share their concern, through a combination of education, information, communication, support, research, and advocacy. Some projects include the “SCHOOL ASTHMA AWARENESS CAMPAIGN (SAAC),” an initiative with the youth in our schools, or the “EDUCATE SOCIETY & COMMUNITY ON ASTHMA & PREVENTION (ESCAP),” a program with the larger society as target (local Government, Towns, Cities, Villages and Rural Communities).
- Address: Flat 6, Plot 426 Magnus Abe Street Wuye, FCT. Abuja. Nigeria 902
- Website: https://www.actiononasthma.org
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +234 818 625 3571
- Delegate: Kelechi Nwangoro, Director Operation/Programme
NORWAY – NAAF – Norges Astma- og Allergiforbundet (Norwegian Asthma & Allergy Foundation)
Sankt Olavs Plass 6764, Oslo, Oslo kommune, Norway
Founded in 1960, NAAF seeks to slow down the increasing development of asthma, allergies and hypersensitivity diseases. The 1,400-member organization also wants to improve the quality of life of those with the conditions.
- Address: Postboks 6764, St. Olavs place, 0130 Oslo
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +47 23 353 535
- URL: www.naaf.no
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/astmaogallergi/
- Delegate: Anne Elisabeth Eriksrud, Secretary General
PAKISTAN – Helping Hands Foundation
Gilani Colony Gillani Colony, Multan, Pakistan
Helping Hands Foundation is a non-governmental organization that supports low-income and orphan families by delivering monthly food packages to their doorstep.
- Address: 12-A, Gilani Colony, Court Road, Multan, Pakistan.
- E-Mail: Mustafa017@hotmail.com
- Phones: mobile: +92 300 8635452, Residence: 00 92 61 4541851/ 4545377
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HelpingHandsFoundationPakistan/
- Delegate: Prof. Dr. Ghulam Mustafa
PANAMA – APAD Panama Association of Asthma and Sport
La Chorrera, Panama
APAD (Asociación Panameña de Asma y Deportes) provides patients with care and awareness through good medical control and the practice of physical activity and sports, for better management of their asthma. They have a project on physical activities and sports in the community with children from 6 to 14 years old, where we teach them to breathe properly and also to practice regular physical activity, all activities are supervised by a doctor They also conduct virtual projects with talks and physical exercises to keep them active from home.
- Address: Casa 1619, Calle N, Valle Doradora, La chorrera, Ciudad de Panama
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +507 66991580
- URL: www.somosapad.com.pa
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Apad2006
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/somosapad/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3_H0c60P4KQXM1mkB1n3g/featured
- Delegate: Maristela de Lima Ferreira
PANAMA – Fundación Panameña de Hipertesión Pulmonar (Panama Foundation of Pulmonary Hypertension)
Panamá Oeste, Panama
The Panama Foundation of Pulmonary Hypertension was founded in 2016 as a non-profit foundation supporting the patient’s from the social and policymaking perspective. Thus, improving the life expectancy of the patients. The FPHP worked to modify its legal entity to be able to work as a Panamanian foundation of SARE (Respiratory diseases) to support patients with any respiratory disease.
- Address: Panama Oeste
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +057 64866452
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hipertensionpulmonar.depanama
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fphp2020/
- Delegate: Justiniana Oda Perez Cruz
PERU – Organización de Pacientes con Hipertensión Pulmonar y Conexas “Llapan Kallpa”
Calle 20A 162, San Miguel, Peru
Llapan Kallpa is a non-profit organization, whose main objective is to provide comprehensive support to people with this rare disease. We provide psychological and nutritional counseling and offer medical talks with 2 specialists in different pathologies. It is estimated that in Peru there are around 1300 patients with pulmonary hypertension throughout the country, with incidence in the northern regions and in the highlands and mountains of Peru.
- Address: Calle 20A 162, San Miguel, Peru
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/llapankallpaoficial/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +51 942870293
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mari.kallpa.7
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/llapankallpa/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OKallpa
- Delegates: Maritza Rodríguez, President
Jasna 26, 05-540 Zalesie Górne, Poland
Fundacja Alabaster, it´s a patient advocacy group based in Poland. They provide educational materials, conferences, meetings, a support line, and workshops for adults, childrens, health care professionals and medical and psychology students. They work with asthma, allergy, eczema, food allergy and urticaria.
Their most recent project its the support line Halo! Atopy. They also have programs for young people and for parents of children in the form of regular online meetings with specialists in various fields touching the daily life of a person with skin disease. They also conduct a series of stationary workshops for AD day covering issues relating to the psyche of the chronically ill person.
- Address: Jasna 26, 05-540 Zalesie Górne, Poland
- Website: https://www.fundacja-alabaster.org/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +48 602613003
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FundacjaAlabaster
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fundacjaalabaster/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdYqNoncC4Zg_BDTxf9i8w
- Delegate: Monika Wyrzykowska
POLAND – Polish Federation of Asthma, Allergy and COPD Patients’ Organisations
Świętokrzyska 20, Warsaw, Poland
Aiming to represent the interests of people with asthma, allergies and COPD, the organization actively engages with World Asthma Day, World COPD Day and World Allergy Week.
- Address: ul. Swietokrzyska 20 pok. 316, 00-002 Warsaw
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48 22 5054409
- URL: www.astma-alergia-pochp.pl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/astmaalergia/
- Delegate: Piotr Dabrowiecki, President
PORTUGAL – APA – Portuguese Asthma Patients Association
Rua de Arnaldo Gama 64, Porto, Portugal
Founded in 1995, the Portuguese Asthma Patients Association seeks to raise awareness of asthma as a global public health problem. The association participates in developing programs, controlling harmful substances and improving communication between patients and healthcare professionals.
- Address: Rua Arnaldo Gama 64, 4000-094 Porto
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +351 919 073 956
- URL: www.apa.org.pt
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/APAsmaticos/
- Delegate: Luís Miguel Vieira de Araujo
PORTUGAL – APUrtica – Associação Portuguesa de Doentes de Urticária
Rua Carlos Pereira 3, Caxias, Portugal
APUrtica was created during the COVID-19 pandemic to help to improve urticaria patients’ quality of life. Even though they still have a small number of members, they are working and actively looking for help and partners to strengthen the association. Since 2021, they have organized virtual events with patients, working on promoting the association focusing on Mental Health issues. They also are actively helping HCPs in the first Portuguese epidemiological study of Urticaria.
- Address: R. Carlos Pereira 3, 2760-075 Caxias, Portugal
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.apurtica.pt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apurtica
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apurtica/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0T-w5KKGLatzQYgOJACBA
- Delegate: Ana Afonso
PUERTO RICO – Cross the Goal Foundation Inc.
Urb Bella Vista, Bayamón, Puerto Rico
Cross the Goal Foundation Inc. is a non-profit educational organization incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. It provides academic, preventive, and motivational services to patients with diabetes, adding to its purpose to provide services to patients with atopic dermatitis. Through the television program Cross the Goal Magazine, which airs on Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM, with rebroadcasts on Sundays at 9:30 PM and Tuesdays at 1:00 PM, on Liberty’s Único TV Channel 64, the various topics that pertain to the causes, treatment, and treatment of atopic dermatitis are presented. Causes, treatment, and the correct physical and emotional management by the patient of both diabetes and diabetes of both diabetes and atopic dermatitis. Interviews with patients with these conditions are also presented.
- Address: T-185 calle 21 urb. Bella Vista Gardens, Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1-787-312-0037
- Facebook (Cross the Goal): https://www.facebook.com/crossthegoalfoundation
- Facebook (Eczema): https://www.facebook.com/dermatitisatopicapr
- YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/Eh1wX5DAYKQ
- Delegate: Brenda Gerena, Director
QATAR – Allergy & Immunology Awareness Program- Qatar (AIAP)
Qatar First Bank, Suhaim bin hamad St, Doha, Qatar
As part of the Hamad Medical Corporation, AIAP aims to raise awareness and understanding about allergy and immunology conditions – updating users on the latest news and scientific advances.
- Address: Barwa Tower 3, Suhaim Bin Hamad Street, Level 15, Quadrant C, P.O. Box 3050, Doha
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +(974) 44390329
- URL: http://aiap.hamad.qa
- Delegate: Dr. Mehdi Adeli
Milentija Popovića 64/21, Belgrade, Serbia
Alergija i ja (National Association for Help and Support for People with Allergies, Celiac Disease and Other Autoimmune Diseases with Restrictions in Diet) provides direct assistance and support to patients, as well as protects their rights. The group organizes lectures, seminars, roundtables, and counseling to educate and support those who require it, as well as publishing educational materials and cooperating with other national and international organizations.
- Address: Milentija Popovica 64/21, Belgrade Serbia 11070
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +381 65 3866001
- URL: www.alergijaija.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alergijaija/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alergijaija
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alergija_i_ja/
- Delegate: Snezana Sundic Vardic, Managing Director
SLOVENIA – Atopic Dermatitis Association
Zgornje Pirniče 115, 1215 Medvode, Slovenia
The independent, voluntary and non-profit association provides information on atopic dermatitis, from causes to treatment for patients and their relatives. The organisation aims to improve the quality of life for patients through the exchange of knowledge.
- Address: Zgornje Pirnice 115, 1215 Medvode, Slovenia
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +386 70 430 527
- URL: http://www.drustvoad.si/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drustvoad/
- Delegate: Spela Novak, Vice President
SLOVENIA – Atopika, NGO for patients with atopic dermatitis
Stantetova ulica 12, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
Atopika, the non-governmental and non-profit organization, was established to support atopic dermatitis patients. The organization provides information on atopic dermatitis, asthma and allergies. Since 2018, it has been part of the International Alliance of Dermatology Patients Organizations.
- Address: Stantetova 12, Maribor 2000 Slovenia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +386 40 225 487
- URL: https://atopika.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZavodAtopika/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Atopika1
- Delegate: Tina Mesarič, CEO
SOUTH AFRICA – NAEP National Asthma Education Programme
5 Gordon Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa
The non-profit organization seeks to disseminate knowledge about asthma diagnosis and treatment. The programme follows the management guidelines of GINA (Global Initiative for Asthma), SATS (South African Thoracic Society) and ALLSA (Allergy Society of Asthma). NAEP runs a 6-month distance learning asthma educator course for medical professionals and educates the public and medical personnel on all things asthma.
- Address: 5 Gordon St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27 (0)21 830 5937
- URL: http://www.asthmasa.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/The_NAEP
- Delegate: Dr Visva Naidoo (Chairperson)
SPAIN – AEPNAA (Spanish Association of People with Allergy to Food and Latex)
Calle de Cronos, 63, Madrid, Spain
AEPNAA is an association that works for people with food and latex allergy and their families. AEPNAA is a non-profit entity and has received in July 2019 the Declaration of Public Utility by the Ministry of Interior of the Government of Spain. The Association has a Board of Directors, democratically elected every two years by a vote of the members of the association. For the development of its functions, AEPNAA has five working groups in charge of the different areas of work: food safety, brands, medicines, and communication and education. AEPNAA also has a Scientific Committee made up of prestigious allergists who advise the association on allergy-related issues.
- Address: Calle Cronos 63 1ª planta, Oficina 3 28037, Madrid, Spain
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 915 609 496
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aepnaa/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/somosaepnaa/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aepnaa1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asociaci%C3%B3n-espa%C3%B1ola-de-personas-con-alergia-a-alimentos-yl%C3%A1tex/mycompany/
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AepnaaOrg
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@somosaepnaa
- Delegate: Angel Sanchey Sanz, President
C. Linaje, no 2, Málaga, Spain
ALERMA is a non-profit organization, whose objective is the care, information, and training of allergic and respiratory patients. It is provincial and has about two hundred patients. Our activities revolve around the training of patients, through talks given by professionals: Pulmonologists, Allergists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, etc. In addition to workshops on inhaler management, management of your disease, and knowledge of your disease. We also celebrate the World Days of diseases that cover the entire respiratory field: Asthma, COPD, Apnea, etc. with an information table in Hospitals and Shopping Centers. On World Asthma Day, we carried out a march along the “Paseo Marítimo” de Málaga, to deepen the idea of the need for exercise for these patients.
- Address: C/ LINAJE, No 2- 3o IZQ 29002, Malaga, Spain
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 657575224
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ALERMA-Asociaci%C3%B3n-de-Al%C3%A9rgicos-y-Enfermos-Respiratorios-de-M%C3%A1laga-337395213055249/
- Delegate: Maria Victoria Palomares del Moral
SPAIN – ASMABI (ASOCIACION DE APOYO A PERSONAS AFECTADAS POR EL ASMA DE BIZKAIA / ASMAK KALTETUTAKO PERTSONEI LAGUNTZEKO BIZKAIKO ELKARTEA)
Gandasegui Remigio Mons Etxetaldea, 6, 48006 Bilbao, Bizkaia, Basque Country, Spain
ASMABI is an Asthma patient organization, that was founded 2019. Its mission is to create awareness for the chronic disease Asthma. ASMABI represents the group of Asthma patients in fighting for the rights for acess to health care, for psychological service, and more.
- Address: Gandasegui Remigio Mons Etxetaldea, 6, 48006 Bilbao, Bizkaia, Basque Country, Spain
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 654445162
- Web: https://asmabibizkaia.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asmabi.bizkaia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsmabiBizkaia
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asmabibizkaia/
- Delegate: Irantzu Muerza Santos, President
SPAIN – Asociación de Afectados de Urticaria Crónica (AAUC)
Carrer de Sardenya, 83, Barcelona, Spain
The Association AAUC was founded 2012 and is a non-profit organization that groups together people affected by chronic urticaria with the aim of improving their quality of life.
Address: Carrer de Sardenya, 83, Barcelona, Spain
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 644 272 592
- URL: https://www.urticariacronica.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/urticariacronica
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UrticariaCronic
- Delegate: Jaume Garcia Castro
SPAIN – Asociación de Afectados por la Dermatitis Atópica (AADA)
Calle Orense, 27, Madrid, Spain
AADA (Association of people affected with Atopic Dermatitis) was founded in 2017 and focused on giving trusted information to the patients and making this disease more understandable for the population.
They give voice to the patient community to achieve the recognition and normalization of AD, defending their interests before health policymakers and offering direct support and reliable information to patients and families.
- Address: calle Orense 27, 28050, Madrid, Spain
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 609083115
- URL: https://asociacionafectadosdermatitisatopica.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AADAes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/somosAADA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/somosaada/
- Delegate: Belen Delgado Díez, Vicedirector
SPAIN – Asociacion de Pacientes con EPOC (APEPOC)
Calle Uría, 2, Gijón, Spain
APEPOC provides information on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and defends the rights and improves the quality of life of patients. The organization also provides healthcare services for its associates.
- Address: Uria 2, Luarca 3370 SPAIN
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34659087025
- URL: www.apepoc.es
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apepoc
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/apepoc_es
- Delegate: Ivan Perez, Treasurer
Tudela de Agüeria, Asturias, Spain
The Spanish Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (FANAER) was established in 2007 by respiratory patients. The non-profit organization aims to improve care and awareness around allergies and respiratory diseases.
- Address: C/Tudela De Agueria, 47, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain 33919
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 669 892 252
- URL: http://www.fenaer.es
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fenaer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fenaer2
- Delegate: Armando Ruiz, Global Relationships Manager
Paseo de las Delicias, 30, Madrid, Spain
The Fundación Lovexair is a non-profit organization that provides care, support and guidance for those with respiratory diseases and their caregivers. The organization aims to do this by sensitizing society about the importance of early diagnosis, prevention and treatment.
- Address: Paseo de las Delicias, 30. 7th Floor, Madrid, Spain 28045
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 956 537 186
- URL: https://lovexair.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FundacionLovexair/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lovexair
- Delegate: Shane Fitch, President
SPAIN – Hipertensión Pulmonar España
Centre Cívic Les Tovalloles, Riera de la Salut, 7, 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Spain
Pulmonary Hypertension Spain (HPE) works to promote the health, in a broad sense, of all people diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension and their families, to improve their quality of life in all aspects, promote and improve as far as possible their level of care, work, and social life.
- Address: Riera de la Salut, 7, 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Website: https://hipertension-pulmonar.com/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 688931858
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HPSpain.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hpe_org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hpe_org
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hipertensi%C3%B3nPulmonarEspa%C3%B1aORGPacientes
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hipertensionpulmonar
- Delegate: Alicia García
Urbanización Parqueflores, Fase 5, Calle San Diego, Sevilla, Spain
Sevilla Respira is a non-profit organisation that aims to raise awareness about respiratory diseases, sharing local events and programs with the community.
- Address: Urb. Parqueflores, Fase 3, blq 7, 7′-A, Sevilla, SPAIN
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34661755089
- URL: www.sevillarespira.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RespiraSevilla
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RespiraSevilla
- Delegate: Raquel Gomez Benitez, Secretary
SWEDEN – Astma och Allergi Förbundet (Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association)
Rosenlundsgatan 52, Stockholm, Sweden
The Asthma and Allergy Association seeks to influence society to improve standards for people with allergic diseases. The association prioritises increased accessibility to different environments for people with allergies and hypersensitivity.
- Address: Rosenlundsgatan 52, Stockholm
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +46 8-506 28 200
- URL: www.astmaoallergiforbundet.se
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/astmaallergiforbundet/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AochAF
- Delegate: Kristina Ljungros, Secretary General
SWITZERLAND – aha! Allergiezentrum Schweiz (Swiss Allergy Center)
Scheibenstrasse 20, 3014 Bern, Switzerland
Based in Bern, aha! disseminates information about the causes, prevention and treatment of allergies and intolerances. The center is dedicated to supporting the three million people who are affected by allergies and intolerances in Switzerland.
- Address: Scheibenstrasse 20, 3014 Bern
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +41 31 359 9000
- URL: www.aha.ch
- Delegate: Georg Schaeppi, CEO
TOGO – Association Sante Meilleure Vie Meilleure SM-VM
Klikame ,Lome ,tOGO, Rue Klala, Lomé, Togo
Based on its philosophy, “Is there a more precious good for a man than health?” the association Santé Meilleure Vie Meilleure (SM-VM) has a health promotion program for all. With patients suffering from different diseases, it develops solutions to alleviate the pain and treatment of other patients. The association SM-VM organizes with the patients it has already accompanied and who have become members, information, and awareness campaigns the in the communities on the different pathologies it supports. It trains community health workers in vulnerable communities to help communities promote their health. In partnership with health facilities nationwide, SM-VM accompanies patients suffering from food allergies, cystic fibrosis, cystic fibrosis, allergy, atopic dermatitis, and asthma. It should also be noted that SM-VM accompanies patients in palliative care.
- Address: Sanguéra Klikamé, Street of Kpala, 00228, Lomé, Togo
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +228 90 47 44 95
- Delegate: Kelechi Nwangoro, Director Operation/Programme
TURKEY – AHDADER (Turkish Association for Patients with Lung Disease)
Beştelsiz, Telsiz Mahallesi Cami, Zeytinburnu/İstanbul, Turkey
AHDADER is a non-governmental organization that provides information and advice for patients with lung conditions. The group communicates research and health policy to the public in order to better support those in need.
- Address: Telsiz Mahallesi, Zeytinburnu, Istanbul
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +905057904454
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ahdader-Akci%C4%9Fer-Hastalar%C4%B1-Dayan%C4%B1%C5%9Fma-Derne%C4%9Fi-269508383387828/
- Delegate: Ilkay Binnaz Nargaz Gulek, Chair of Executive Relations
P O Box 6034 Maidenhead
Aspergillosis Trust is a patient advocacy group to support everyone with all forms of Aspergillosis worldwide. They have a support group and information on their website. They have just become the first charity worldwide that solely deals with Aspergillosis.
- Address: PO Box 9303, Pacific Paradise Qld, Australia
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- URL: www.aspergillosistrust.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/777282226382870
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/aspertrust
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aspergillosistrust
- Delegate: Jill Fairweather, Co-Founder
Edgington Way, Sidcup, UK
Supporting those in the UK affected by all types of allergy, the charity offers a dedicated helpline and factsheets with information on symptoms and triggers. The charity is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
- Adress: Allergy UK, PLanwell House, LEFA Business Park, Edgington Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA 14 5BH
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 01322 611655
- URL: www.allergyuk.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allergyuk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllergyUK1
- Delegate: Carla Jones, CEO
18 Mansell Street, London, UK
Asthma UK dates back to 1927, as the Asthma Research Council. The organization became the National Asthma Campaign in 1989, and Asthma UK in 2004. Asthma UK’s goal is to stop asthma attacks and eventually cure the condition.
- Address: 18 Mansell Street, London, E1 8AA
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 0300 222 5800
- URL: www.asthma.org.uk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AsthmaUK/
- Delegate: Samantha Walker, Deputy Chief Executive
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – AAFA – Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
8201 Corporate Drive, Landover, MD, USA
Founded in 1953, AAFA is a non-profit organization – the oldest asthma and allergy patient group in the world. AAFA seeks to support asthma and allergy patients through advocacy, education and research.
- Address: 8201 Corporate Drive, Suite 1000, Landover, MD 20785
- E-Mail: Info@aafa.org
- Phone: +1 800 727 8462
- URL: www.aafa.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AAFANational
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AAFA_Advocacy
- Delegate: Sanaz Eftekhari, Director Corporate Affairs
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – Advocacy & Awareness for Immune Disorders Association (AAIDA)
6201 Fairview Rd Suite 200 Charlotte, N.C 28210
AAIDA is dedicated to patients living with various immune dysregulation conditions which focuses on advocacy campaigns at both the State and Federal levels, education initiatives and research opportunities. AAIDA also provides patient and provider assistance with insurance issues/denials and medication assistance programs available across the U.S.
- Address: 6201 Fairview Rd Suite 200 Charlotte, N.C 28210 – USA
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 704 993 8389
- URL: www.GoDoAaida.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aaida2017/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyAaida01
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbMNiLSO9Soerq5GOxw-Iw
- Delegate: Lauren Dunlap, Executive Director
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – Allergy and Asthma Network
8229 Boone Boulevard, Vienna, VA 22182, USA
Based in Virginia, the Allergy and Asthma Network was founded in 1985 to combat the inaccessibility of patient-friendly information on asthma and allergies. Through outreach, advocacy, education and research, the organisation has launched programs to help both patients and their caregivers.
- Address: 8229 Boone Boulevard, Suite 260, Vienna, VA 22182
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 800 878 4403
- URL: www.allergyasthmanetwork.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllergyAsthmaHQ/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllergyAsthmaHQ
- Delegate: Tonya Winders, President & CEO
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders
Atlanta, GA 30359, USA
The American Partnership for Eosinophilic Disorders (APFED) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization founded in December 2001 by a group of mothers of young children living with eosinophil-associated diseases. Their mission is to passionately embrace, support, and improve the lives of patients and families affected by eosinophil-associated diseases through education and awareness, research, support, and advocacy.
- Address: PO Box 29545, 30359, Atlanta, GA. USA
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: https://apfed.org/
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/APFED/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/apfedorg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/APFEDorg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/APFED
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/apfed/
- Delegate: Mary Jo Strobel, Executive Director
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – Breathe Anthony J Chapman Asthma Foundation
25101 Castlereigh Dr, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336, USA
The Breathe Anthony J Chapman Asthma Foundation offers community services, launches fundraising events and provides community connections to support the local area.
- Address: 727 Broadacre Avenue. Clawson, Michigan 48017
- E-Mail: Breatheajcfoundation@gmail.com
- Phone: 248-635-0718
- URL: Breatheajcfoundation.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/breatheanthonyjchapmanasthmafoundation/
- Delegate: Laonis Quinn RN MSN, Executive Director
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – COPD Foundation
3300 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Miami, Florida 33134, USA
The COPD Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization created in 2004, with offices in Washington, D.C. and Miami, FL. The COPD Foundation was established to improve the lives of people with COPD, bronchiectasis, and nontuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease through initiatives that expand services and speed innovations which will make treatment more effective and affordable. They do this through scientific research, education, advocacy, and awareness with the goal of disease prevention, slowed progression, and ultimately a cure.
- Address: 3300 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Miami, Florida 33134, USA
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 866 731 2673
- URL: https://www.copdfoundation.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COPDFoundation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/copdfoundation
- Delegate: Ruth Tal-Singer, PhD, President and Chief Scientific Officer.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team
West Chester, OH 45071, USA
FAACT hosts programs and provides education on food allergies. Supporting patients of all ages and their caregivers, the group offers advice on dining out, joining support groups and bullying.
- Address: P.O. Box 511, West Chester, OH 45071
- E-Mail: Eleanor.Garrow@FoodAllergyAwareness.org
- Phone: +1 815 276 3015
- URL: www.FoodAllergyAwareness.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FAACTnews/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/faactnews
- Delegate: Eleanor Garrow-Holding
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA – Global Parents for Eczema Research
117 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Established by the parents of children with eczema, GPER was launched in 2015 and has since encouraged research to support evidence-based medical decision making and create urgency for better treatment.
- Address: 117 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 805 618 4287
- URL: www.parentsforeczemaresearch.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parentsforeczemaresearch/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eczemaresearch
- Delegate: Korey Capozza, Director
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / LATIN AMERICA- LATIN HEALTH LEADERS
9263 Northwest 9th Place, Plantation, FL 33324, USA
Latin Health Leaders (former Pulmonary Hypertension Latin Society) is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3). They develop educational programs based on coaching for leadership in health, consultancies, and mentoring in the health area, aimed at strengthening the competencies of communities to promote people-centered health systems and maximize the well-being of patients. They empower patients, families, caregivers, leaders, and professionals of the health industry including EAP (Employee assistance programs). They have a network of expert consultants and collaborators with extensive experience with the Latino community and throughout the region, that support us with the needs and nature of each project. Their core project is SARE (The Respiratory Health Project for Latino patients).
- Address: 9263 Northwest 9th Place, Plantation, FL 33324, USA
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 954-5940674
- URL: www.latinhealthleaders.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LatinHealthLeaders
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/latinhealthleaders/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHAt1TZ9ZVr6IpUwA6irvw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/latin-health-leaders/
- Delegate: Migdalia Denis, Director
URUGUAY – Fundación Ramón Guerra – Somma Moreira
Hospital Pereira Rossell, Bulevar General Artigas, Montevideo Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Fundación Ramón Guerra – Somma Moreira provides diagnosis, treatment and research for allergies and other immunological and pneumological diseases.
- Address: Bulevar Artigas s/n – Hosp. Pereyra Rossel, 11200 Montevideo
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +598 27075709
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fundacionasmayalergiaramonguerra/
- Delegate: Marylin Valentin Rostan, President
VENEZUELA – Fundación Grupo de Apoyo Hap Carabobo
4 Calle 4, Urb. Ricardo Urriera Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela
Fundación Grupo de Apoyo Hap Carabobo (Hap Carabobo Support Group Foundation) it´s an organization of patients, caregivers, and physicians of Pulmonary Hypertension and respiratory diseases in Venezuela. They work disseminating and expanding tools to the patient and their caregiver for timely medical care and access to treatment and location of respiratory diseases professionals. They also recruit patients for counseling.
- Address: URB Ricardo Urriera Sector 4 calle 4 Valencia Edo Carabobo Venezuela
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +58 4127466600
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HapCarabobo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HapCarabobo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hapcarabobo/
- Delegate: Anna del Valle Fernández
VIETNAM – Society of Asthma and Allergy & Clinical Immunology
215 Hồng Bàng, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Ho Chi Minh Society of Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology (HSAACI)’s mission is to provide a professional network to foster the development of specialties and promote people’s health. The major activities of HSAACI include the establishment of Asthma and COPD outpatient care unit (ACOCU), medical education through the training courses for medical staff, increase of patients’ awareness and a pursuit of scientific research in the fields of asthma, allergy, and clinical immunology. The annual congress of HSAACI is organized to create a platform for scientific communication throughout the country.
- Address: 215 Hong Bang, Ward 11, Dist. 5, Hochiminh, Vietnam
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +84 2839525035
- URL: www.hoihendumdlstphcm.org.vn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hendumdlstphcm
- Delegate: Le Thi Tuyet Lan