GAAPP is supporting GSK in convening a Patient Advisory Board where your advice will be sought to better understand disease awareness around RSV in:
- Older adults.
- Older adults with health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe RSV disease.
- Candidates must be 50+.
- Have a history of a recent (last 2 years) RSV infection.
- Or have a condition that makes them more vulnerable to RSV, such as: COPD, asthma, any chronic respiratory/pulmonary disease, or chronic heart failure; or endocrine metabolic conditions: diabetes, advanced liver or renal (kidney) diseases.
- Open to discussing their health journey/experience of RSV and risk.
- Be residents of the UK or Germany.
- Mobile/able to travel/ attend meetings/ events if necessary.
Contact us for more information:
email@example.com or (+43) 6767534200 or via our website